Janathon

Janathon

Monday 24 January 2011

another day another dollar...

Back into another working week and I have decided to take things easy on the exercise front, and enjoy it rather than stress about the amount completed or not.  I will do something everyday, I can use my Swiss Ball to so some core strength exercises, I can fit in a couple of gym visits a week, and I will continue to run at the weekends.  When it gets lighter in the morning and evening, maybe then I can change my routine and run during the week to.  One of the reasons my run yesterday was so enjoyable was because I was so relaxed doing it.  This must be my mantra from here onwards: relax and enjoy it! Another set of crunches here we come....

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely second you on that one - no point doing it if it's not fun!

    ReplyDelete