Janathon

Janathon

Friday 7 January 2011

Because we're worth it...

The end of the working week and I really thought I wasn't going to get out and run being Friday and the day my colleagues and I usually end up in the pub.  So yes I went to the pub but forced down diet coke, and I came home and pushed myself to go out and run, and boy did I run!  I'm still a bit of a novice at running outside and specially in the dark, but the weather forecast was predicting serious rain and gale-force winds so I knew if I was going out it had to be quick.  My fastest time yet, and I felt a great sense of achievement after pushing myself to go out and do it.  Why do we put ourselves through these challenges? Because we're worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Pleased you had a good run in the dark and glad you got out on day 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great run after 7 days to get your quickest time

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're definitely worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete