Janathon

Janathon

Sunday 9 January 2011

silly me!

There I was thinking that as we are into the second week this old running lark would get easier! Of course I was forgetting that there are days sometimes that no matter how fit you are, exercise just feels like hard work.  I went out pleased to see that the sun was shining and the wind had dropped, thinking that running would be a pleasure this morning.... wrong! Firstly it was very cold, secondly running into the glaringly bright sun meant that I couldn't really see where I was going, and I was struggling to maintain a pace.  I ran two thirds of the route I had planned and came home a bit despondent. 

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly - from the warmth of my lounge it looked all bright and lovely - out there was freezing and the glare meant I was nearly runover twice!
    Ah well - at least your legs seem to have stopped aching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your feeling despondent afterwards. have you been eating enough after each run to recover well? that might help with energy level overall.
    chris

    ReplyDelete