Janathon

Janathon

Friday 28 January 2011

counting down the days...

After all this time, of exercising every day, I have now missed a couple of days of blogging!  Work has been hectic, starting early and finishing late, and whilst I've still been able to get out there, for a brisk walk at lunch, and the usual commuting walk, I just have not been able to get online.  I even have to go to work tomorrow, which means I'll not get to run, but I may get to the gym.  I shall be aiming for another run on Sunday though perhaps not the same distance as last week, my sore achilles has still not completely healed.

2 comments:

  1. I have to work tomorrow too so I sympathise with you. Well done on getting this far - 3 days to go good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing fab. Keep going! I totally sympathise re the blogging, i'm finding that almost harder than the running too!

    ReplyDelete