Janathon

Janathon

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back to work...

It was tough today, back to work, worrying about whether I would get out today, as it was I managed to get to the gym with a colleague for a decent cardio workout and a little resistance work with some weights.  I have told as many people as I can about attempting this challenge, hoping that peer pressure will keep me going, and already I am looking for ways in which I can sneak in some exercise on the days when really getting out is going to be tricky, the 1st is Friday, typically the day when we go to the pub after work... maybe I can get a lunchtime walk in.
How is everyone else finding the time in amongst a normal day to fit extra exercise in?

3 comments:

  1. you are so right. today is the real start to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a run before work not possible? You are doing great so far. A good idea to tell loads of people so that you HAVE to get out and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to go before work but couldn't get out of bed - still I have another 4 weeks to try that! A lunchtime walk sounds like a good alternative if you can't fit it in before work...

    ReplyDelete